Nissan Family History
The History of the Nissan family is traced back to the early 20th Century, when the family emigrated from Turkey. After so many years of hard work, the family managed to set foot in the Tourism Industry and was able to achieve many successes in this field and was passed on from Great Grand father to son up till now. The Nissan family religion is Assyrian Orthodox, which still uses the ancient language Spoken by our Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST, the same language spoken by the Prophets Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, also the same language used in the Liturgy of Jacob, the brother Of God.
In the early Nineteen 40s, the four brothers, ware able to obtain a license by the Ministry of tourism enabling them to sell some religious souvenirs to tourists who were growing in numbers. The idea of renting a store kept persisting until the early part of the nineteen seventies when their dream came true, and they rented a small shop on Manger Street. Now they have expanded so much by God’s grace and are owners of the Largest Tourism facilities in the area, among these facilities:
- A large shopping center, BETHLEHEM NEW STORE, with all Items needed by a tourist under one roof, which makes it easy for the tourist to obtain. And a smaller branch in Jerusalem at the Mt. Of Olives, Jerusalem New Souvenir Store, for those who are unable to get into Bethlehem.
- Olive Wood factory, Nissan Olive Wood Factory, conveniently located under the shopping center, giving access to the tourist to watch and enjoy the Carvers in Progress and to see how the work is done.
- A five Star Restaurant, Nissan Restaurant, located next door to the shopping center, serving Oriental, International Food & Catering and daily open Buffet and A la carte Menu.
- Outside fast food Cafeteria, Nissan Cafeteria, serving Shawerma and Falafel Sandwiches.
- Conference Hall, Nissan Hall, convenient for large groups up to 1000 people.